Return & Refunds Policy
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the client may withdraw from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 30 (thirty) working days from the date of receiving the products.
Cancellation and returns
In order to exercise the right to cancel, the client shall send a notification, along with the receipt or a proof of purchase of the product, to Sustainable Fashion Arm Milan S.r.l. (hereinafter also “SUFAM”), within the time limits indicated above, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
In the event of cancellation, the client shall return the products to Sustainable Fashion Arm Milan S.r.l. at the client's expenses, within 30 (thirty) days of said cancellation at the following shipping address: Via Emilio Visconti Venosta, n.1- 20122, Milano, Italy.
The product must be returned unused and in the same condition that the client received it, without signs of wear or dirt. The returned product must comply with the following conditions:
- the right to cancel may be applied to the purchased product as a whole; it is not possible to return only part of the purchased product (for examples, parts, accessories, etc.);
- the product must be returned in its original packaging, complete in all its parts (including packaging and any documentation and accessories: labels, tags, etc.);
- the client must send, along with the cancellation request, a receipt or proof of purchase of the returned product;
- transport expenses (and any customs duty, if applicable) arising from the return of the products shall be borne exclusively by the client;
- until SUFAM confirmation of receipt of the returned product, liability for transport will be borne solely by the client;
- should the returned product be damaged during the transport, SUFAM shall notify the client, to allow this one to submit a complaint against the courier and obtain appropriate compensation.
- SUFAM will not be liable for damages, theft or losses that may occur during or as a result of a shipment made for the purposes of returning products.
SUFAM shall not refund the price of the returned product if:
- the returned product and/or its accessories, and/or its packaging are not intact and/or in its original conditions;
- the product does not include the original packaging;
- the product is missing of parts and/or accessories;
- the product and/or its parts and/or accessories and/or its packaging are damaged;
- the cancellation request is made after 30 days from the date of receiving of the product and/or the shipment of the returned product is made after 30 days from the date of the cancellation request.
Should the client’s right to cancel be forfeited, SUFAM shall arrange to return the purchased product to the client, debiting the shipping costs from the same.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once the returned product is received and inspected, SUFAM will send the client an e-mail message to notify this one that the returned product has been received. SUFAM will also notify the client of the approval or rejection of the refund.
If the refund is approved, then the client’s refund will be processed, and will be automatically carried out by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the client for the initial transaction within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the returned product.
If the refund is not received within the above mentioned time limit, SUFAM invites the client to first check his/her bank account and/or contact the credit card company (it may take some time before the refund is officially posted).
If the client has done all of this and the refund have not been received, please contact SUFAM at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
The client can change the size of an item that purchased, at no additional cost within 20 days of delivery date.
In order to exercise the right to change, the client shall send a notification, along with the receipt or a proof of purchase of the product, to Sustainable Fashion Arm Milan S.r.l. (hereinafter also “SUFAM”), within the time limit indicated above, at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org select a replacement size from those available.
The client shall return the product to Sustainable Fashion Arm Milan S.r.l. within 20 (thirty) days of said communication at the following shipping address: Via Emilio Visconti Venosta, n.1- 20122, Milano, Italy.
The product must be returned unused and in the same condition that the client received it, without signs of wear or dirt. The returned product must comply with the conditions indicated in the paragraph named RETURNS. SUFAM will not change the returned product and not refund the price if the conditions of the item do not comply with the ones set forth at RETURNS paragraph.
As soon as SUFAM receives the return, it will ship the new size to the address from client’s original order.
The client will receive a shipping confirmation email when the package has been dispatched.
The client can exchange the size of an item one time only.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced products may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
If the product was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to the client, this one will receive a gift credit for the value of the return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to the client if the products comply with the return and refund conditions.
If the product wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to himself, SUFAM will send a refund to the gift giver.
The returned product must be mailed to Sustainable Fashion Arm Milan S.r.l. at the following shipping address: Via Emilio Visconti Venosta, n. 1- 20122, Milano, Italy.
The client is responsible for the shipping costs for returning the product. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If the client is eligible for a refund, and the shipping costs have been borne by SUFAM, the return shipping expenses will be deducted from the client’s refund.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance for the loss or damages that may occur during the transport.